Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Make Mama Proud

Embrace your youth. It's difficult for our younger brothers and sisters to completely steer clear from the Jonas Brothers' and Miley Cyrus' of the world, but that doesn't mean you can't dress chic for your age! So put away those mini skirts and low V's for a few years and take advantage of your adolescence while it lasts. 

Back in the day when I was young
I'm not a kid anymore
But some days I sit and wish
I was a kid again
;)







(Click to Enlarge)


Mia
Dress: 6.99 (Savers)
Belt: .45(Thrift)
Ankle Cowboy Boots: 4.92(Thrift)

5 comments:

teetharejade said...

pretty pretty
supernice color of the dress and wonderful hair!

Rita said...

I want those boots sooooo badly!!!

I've tagged you guys on my blog! I'd love to see your answers, either jointly or separately :D

Stephanie said...

OH GORGEOUS!!! what a fun spread!
this makes me wish it was summmmeeeerrr! ;)

Thanks for checking out leChic

xx

brittanyalexis said...

okay for some odd reason i've never seen your blog and i'm besides myself in love. if you ever come across an amazing dress in a size medium that you'd consider selling, i will definitely pay pal you the money. the thrift stores in texas just aren't on point.

again, looooove your blog.

JEYQ said...

LOVEEEE those boots.
gorgeous composition.